Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Hot Links!


And, yes, I do mean hot links--the kind you put on the grill! In the spirit of this holiday, I thought I would veer away from direct marketing links today and focus on what's important--this holiday!

Grillin' and Chillin' for the 4th of July
First up is this post from ask.com. In addition to listing America's top 10 favorite pies (Apple is #1), the post relates other interesting food facts for the 4th. No surprise--hamburgers are preferred over hot-dogs.

Disney Family
Found this great 4th of July resource that provides all kinds of July 4 info. From barbeque recipes, to fun and patriotic cup-cake ideas to crafts that the whole family can do. Neat resource for today's festivities!

Fireworks Photos
To get you ready for tonight's festivities, take a look at this collection of awesome fireworks photos. Amazing!

Another Collection of July 4th Links
Finally, if my small (but mighty) collection of July 4th info just isn't enough for you, Wordpress has kindly also collected July 4 blog posts. There are pages and pages of blogs (I love the fact that there is so much great info out there, don't you?) focusing on today, the 4th of July.

Happy 4th! Enjoy your barbeque. And, know that I, unlike most Americans, personally prefer hot-dogs to hamburgers... Just have to be different, I guess :)

No comments: